With Moja, you can link text to an email address, which will initiate your email provider (Outlook, iMail, etc) in order to send the email. To do so, follow the steps below.
- Login and navigate to the page where you want to set an email link
- Click Edit on the Moja toolbar
- Click Edit inside the block where you wish to set the link
- Highlight the text or image you want to link
- Click the External link icon (left)
- For the Link URL, type mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org (with no spaces)
- For the Target, leave it as None
- For the Title, you may include "Email" or something similar, which will show on hover (optional)
- Click Insert.