Exclude from navigation
Within Moja, you can exclude a page from the navigation, which will keep the page online and accessible, but remove it from all drop down and side menus. To access, you will need provide a link from another page or send the link directly to viewers. To do so, please follow the steps below:
- Login and go into the Dashboard.
- Click Sitemap (in the upper right of the Moja edit bar).
- Click on the page you wish to exclude from navigation.
- Click Properties from the pop-up window.
- Click the Custom Attributes tab.
- Next to Custom Attributes, click the drop-down menu and select Exclude from nav.
- Check the box next to the provided field.
- Click Save.