Redirect a page
Note: Pages with redirects will NOT perform while logged into Moja, which allows you to access the page for updates. An easy way to confirm a redirect is performing (without logging out of Moja) is to try navigating to the page in another browser.
- login to Moja and click 'Dashboard' in the top/right of the toolbar
- click 'Sitemap' in the left column
- find and click on the page that you want to apply the redirect (i.e. to have viewers pass over this page and land on another)
- choose 'Properties' click the 3rd tab titled 'Custom Attributes'
- from the top drop down menu, choose 'Redirect To' (if selected once before, it may already be available on the tab)
- to redirect to an INTERNAL site page, type or paste the path of the page (i.e. everything that follows the '.org' or '.com' - the path for the MISSION page under ABOUT would be '/about/mission')
- to redirect to an EXTERNAL website, type or paste the entire URL
- click 'Save'