Redirect to a PDF
Note: Redirects will NOT perform while logged into Moja, which allows you to access the page for updates. An easy way to confirm a redirect is performing (without logging out of Moja) is to try navigating to the page in another browser.
- You may need to upload a PDF to the Files.
- In the Files, find and click on the PDF.
- Select Properties.
- In the Url, copy the path, which is everything after the .com or .org (i.e. the path for http://yoursite.com/about is /about).
- Exit the Files and go to the Dashboard.
- Click Sitemap.
- Find and click on the page you want to redirect (i.e. viewers will pass over this page and land on the PDF).
- Choose Properties.
- Click the 3rd tab titled Custom Attributes.
- From the top drop down menu, choose Redirect To (if selected once before, it may already be available on the tab).
- Paste the path in the field.
- Click Save.