Rename a page
Note: Page titles and urls may be different, though two pages may not have the same url (i.e. /about/calendar and /resources/calendar are not the same urls because the parent/top pages are different).
- Login to Moja and click Dashboard in the top/right of the toolbar.
- Click Sitemap in the left column.
- Find and click on the page that you want to rename.
- Choose Properties.
- On the Standard Properties tab, rename the page using the top field.
- On the Page Paths and Location tab, edit the url (optional). Be sure to include hyphens between words (i.e. about-us).
- Click Save.