We integrate social media sharing with a service called http://www.sharethis.com/, which allows you to select and configure the icons you want to share. ShareThis provides a free account and the cost implement it on the site is $75, which includes placing the icons on any of your page-types.
Here's how to get started...
- Go to http://www.sharethis.com/ and create an account.
- Use their simple 3 steps process to configure your icons (NOTE: select "Website" in the first step called "Choose a Platform").
- Cope the code from Sharethis.
- Identify the page-types (on your site) where you would like the ShareThis icons to appear (i.e. blog posts, secondary 2 column pages, audio & video pages, etc).
- Send DC a list of the page-types along with the ShareThis code.
- DC will queue the integration of ShareThis with your site and invoice for $75. The ShareThis icons will be placed at the bottom of the page-types you select. Please see the links below for a reference.
Please let me know if you have any other questions!